1 1/2 pound jumbo wild-caught shrimp, shelled and deveined
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup dry vermouth (or white wine)
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 teaspoons flat parsley, finely chopped
1/4 teaspoon lemon zest grated
4 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Place shrimp on a plate and pat them completely dry with a paper towel. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper. Add two Tbsp extra virgin olive oil to the skillet. Cook the shrimp, in one layer, without moving them, for 1 minute. Add two garlic cloves (minced) and cook for 1 minute. Turn the shrimp over and cook for 2 minutes more.
- In a separate skillet, heat one garlic cloves (minced) and 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil. Once heated, add OAG veggie-pasta and stir to coat in the garlic and olive oil. When the pasta is cooked through (3-5 minutes) switch off the stove, and transfer the shrimp to the pasta skillet.
- Return to the first skillet to the heat and pour in the vermouth and lemon juice. Boil the liquid until slightly thickened, about 30 seconds. Scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Stir the zest and parsley into the sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the shrimp and pasta, season with salt and pepper to taste and toss to combine.
- Divide the shrimp among 4 plates or arrange on a platter and serve