3 packs of OAG veggie-rice
½ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
4 tablespoons of olive oil, divided
¼ teaspoon sea salt, divided
2 carrots, thinly sliced
2 cups broccoli florets, cut into small pieces
1 package (10 ounces) sliced mushrooms
12 ounces chicken tenders, cut into cubes
½ cup of greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat, add OAG veggie-rice to skillet, and cook for 5 minutes, or until soft. Place cooked veggie-rice in a large bowl with the cheese, and ¼ teaspoon of the salt. Mash until smooth and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add carrots, broccoli, and mushrooms, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until tender-crisp. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- Return the skillet to medium heat. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil and cook the chicken, stirring for 5 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- Stir in the greek yogurt, pepper, the remaining ½ teaspoon salt, and the reserved vegetables to chicken.
- Poor chicken mixture into 9” pie plate and cover with the veggie-rice mixture. Bake for 35 minutes, or until heated through.
Post a Comment