"What sets the Outer Aisle product line apart from most other healthy alternatives is the taste. Not only are these products healthy vegetable alternatives, but there is no sacrifice when it comes to taste. These products will revolutionize the food industry as we know it!"
Stacey F. - Santa Barbara, CA
Stacey, thank you for your kind words. Outer Aisle Gourmet is dedicated to help change the way Americans eat and make an impact on the food industry!
The recipe of the week is.... Baked Salmon with Creamy Lemon Dill Pasta - Outer Aisle Style
Ingredients for the fish:
1 salmon fillet, about 120g
1/8 tsp dried dill
sea salt and black pepper
Ingredients for the sauce:
2 tbsp plain fat-free Greek yogurt
1 tsp dried dill
1/2 tsp fresh lemon zest
1 tsp lemon juice
black pepper, to taste
Ingredients for everything else:
2 packs of OAG veggie-pasta
1 clove minced garlic
6 stalks asparagus, trimmed and sliced lengthwise if thick
lemon wedges and parsley, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375F. Set salmon on a lined baking sheet and sprinkle with dill, sea salt and black pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until flesh flakes easily with a fork
- Stir together all ingredients for the sauce in a bowl and set aside
- Heat minced garlic and 1 tsp olive oil in a saute pan for 1 minute. Chop the asparagus into 2" pieces and add to the pan. Sautee for 2 minutes. The stalks should be bright green and slightly tender.
- Add the OAG veggie-pasta to the saute pan and stir to coat in the garlic and olive oil. When the pasta is cooked through (3-5 minutes) switch off the stove.
- Stir in the yogurt sauce, coating the contents of the pan.
- Transfer the veggie-pasta and asparagus to a bowl or plate. When the salmon is fully cooked, remove it from the oven and place it on top of the noodles
- Sprinkle with parsley and garnish with lemon wedge if desired
Post a Comment