This weeks testimonial. Finally Sue can now enjoy her favorite foods without the guilt by using OAG products:
"I just wanted to say how much I enjoy the OAG. products! My absolute favorite is the veggie pasta...I had given up eating traditional pasta, but still longed for that long skinny noodle ladled with a scrumptious sauce...and then I got a gift certificate from a dear friend to try out the Outer Aisle Gourmet products. And you know what - I have been reunited with the long skinny noodle!!! I now can have my crawfish alfredo - with pasta! Thanks for all you do!"
Sue S. – Santa Barbara
Sue, I am so happy that you can now enjoy your favorite dish and have pasta back in your life! I would love to get your crawfish alfredo recipe. It sounds delicious!
The recipe of the week is..... Roasted Bell Pepper-and-Olive Pizza - OAG STYLE
1 Outer Aisle pizza crust
1 red bell peppers
1 yellow bell peppers
1/4 cup sliced green olives
1 tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley
2 teaspoons drained capers
2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1/8 teaspoon of black pepper
1/2 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400
1. Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise, and discard seeds and membranes.
2. Place bell pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet, and flatten with hand. Broil for 15 minutes or until blackened.
3. Place bell peppers in a zip-top plastic bag, and seal. Let stand 15 minutes, then peel and cut into strips.
4. Combine bell peppers, green olives, chopped parsley, capers, red wine vinegar, olive oil and pepper in a bowl.
5. Divide the bell pepper mixture evenly among pizza crusts and sprinkle with cheese.
Bake for 5-8 minutes until cheese is melted.